Monday, January 09, 2006
last week has been a long week for me..lots happened and it seems to pass by so slowly i was wishing the next week would hurry come..thank goodness its finally over..
my project group went to visit the kindergarden my mum works at todae..we took two classes to do our survey, and the kids are so adorable! but my mum's class was livelier..hehe. there was tis little gal who told me how much she likes hi5 and dat she is going to see dem on her birthday in june when they come for a concert..hee so cute..
and somehow seeing how happy the little children are makes me miss being a child.. beinging so innocent, so carefree, so free from worries and viewing the world so happily..
but society and all makes one so uncomprehensible..
maybe its part of growth, but how good it would be if we could stay young..
perhaps then the world wont be complicated..
busy busy busy..and the project craze wont stop till jan ends.. and im kinda a little stuck wif my paper..haiz.
hee! tis song juz came up when i was playing my list of songs..
and it sang out wat i have probably have been feeling for the past week without me describing everyting..
SAFE IN A CRAZY WORLDby Corrinne MayI try to smile my tears away
I try to keep my cool
Oh but one more door gets in my way
I feel like such a fool
Trampled and bitter
My heart just wants to bleed and stop
Believing in me
It feels like nothing is for certain and that nothing comes for free
When they're lowering the curtain to the theatre of my dreams
I stumble and I crumble and I'm Sinking to my knees but you
You cradle me
You keep me flying
You keep me smiling
You keep me safe in a crazy world
You understand me
Embrace my fragility
You keep me safe in a crazy world
And in your arms I find the strength to believe in me again
Noise keeps chasing me
No matter where I go
Oh and life likes pretending that it's On a TV show
When it's hard to tell what's real
From what the world just wants to preach
You are the voice I seek
You keep me flying
You keep me smiling
You keep me safe in a crazy world
You understand me
Embrace my fragility
You keep me safe in a crazy world
'cause when I'm wrapped up in your arms
Nothing else can touch me
What a wonderful way to recharge
I feel like I can breathe again
You keep me flying
You keep me smiling
You keep me safe in a crazy world
You understand me
Embrace my fragility
You keep me safe in a crazy world
And in your arms
I find the strength to believe in me again
♥ a flower bloomed
8:45 PM