Saturday, August 19, 2006
yays..once again its the weekends!
i'm over at dear's house watching the finale of the korean show we bought and meeting the gals later in the evening..
I LOVE WEEKENDS! yays!
and miss cass oranger did a post for me dat brightened up my afternoon even more! =]
1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Strawberry and cherry jam sandwich! Er, cos.. Gerie Berry Cherry + Jia Loti =... heh..
2. Am I loveable? yes yes yes, i love you very much!
3. How long have you known me? three years and counting
4. When and how did we first meet?
In TP, during orientation.
5. What was your first impression?
that you were from Japan! HAHA! and I was waiting for you to raise your hand when Ms Ivy Tan asked who's a foreigner. ok, I think I told you that many many times already...
6. Do you still think that way about me now?
Yes, I still think you look Japanese..
7. What do you think my weakness is?
UMMMMMM.. always get bullied.. which is good for me! MUAHA!
8. Do you think I'll get married?
yes, mrs aaron...
9. What makes me happy?
spending time with friends? jap food? toys? foood in general? thinking about how delicious you are? haha!
10. What makes me sad?
when you lost something you treasure.. when you're hungry and having cramps? - haha!u do noe me quite well! =]
11. What reminds you of me?
berries, pink stuff, jap stuff, hello kitty..
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
my sister's hello kitty so that yours will have a friend of the same size.. - haha!tanks! kitty will happy..but ur sis will be so sad!haha..nvm my kitty has four tiggers to accompany..
13. How well do you know me? well enough to irritate you by imitating you.. heh heh heh!
14. When's the last time you saw me?
during lunch at cineleisure? when you introduced me to the jap restaurant.. REMEMBER?!!!
15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? no..... you always force me to tell you everything.. nothing left.. hahaa..
16. Do you think I could kill someone? if you ever do, i think i'll be walking with my ears. oh and the pigs will fly!!
17. Describe me in one word. smiley-shy-smiley =}
18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?stronger i hope! must go out n eat more often! we must not let our new obligations kill the food comm spirit!! go food comm!!! har kau siew mai lor mai kai! food comm food comm dai gor dai! (er that's all i know)
19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen? yes cos i'm always the one yakking and you listening.. heh..
20. Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you? yeaPPPPP! =] Labels: Just Bumming Around
♥ a flower bloomed
1:15 PM