Friday, January 18, 2008
One thing that I like most about where I stay is the view that I get when I look out of the window of the living room. Looking at it in the day I can see how vast the sky is, looking it at night I can marvel at twinkling lights at the CBD area a distance away..i look at it when I’m happy, I look at it when I need someone to talk to but cant find, I look at it when I’m feeling frustrated..some way some how, looking at it always makes me feel at peace regardless of how I am feeling.
So late last night when I had too much on my mind and couldn’t get to slp, I decided to look out of the window to ease my apprehension. And here’s wat I caught sight of about the new Singapore Flyer in the clear night sky! If I had a professional camera I would snap lots and lots shots of it..heh. (:
u'll need to click the image to get a larger view of the pics..
Pardon the limitations of the digital camera!




The ferris wheel changes colour!!! At first I tot that a different colour appears for every night, but when I took a closer look at it todae I noticed that it changes every few seconds! Come on, dun look at me as if I haf a wire loose inside, I’m just excited at wat I saw dat’s y!haha. if you had seen it for yourself you’ll understand! (:
Labels: Just Bumming Around, Me Myself and I, Todays and Everydays
♥ a flower bloomed
11:54 AM