Tuesday, June 17, 2008
a random feeling.sometimes, life just tends to get the better of me.
i worry more than usual and i question alot.
and the end result is internal fustration.
right now things are going through my mind.
one thought leads to another, one worry leads to another.
uncertainties are making my head overcrowded.
and tis times like tis when tis song always gives calms my mind and me a good reminder about things..
Sometimes I wonder what lies aheadHow long till my hunger is fedThey say it's hard to make it in this part of townSo many people on this merry-go-roundSome folks try astrologySome turn to crystal ballsTo find an answer,To get through it allI just fall on my knees and I try to prayIn the silence I can hear Him sayThe river runs and the river hidesOut to the ocean and under the skyI promise you, the answer will comeHold on to patience and watch for the signEverything in its timeI often feel like I'm two steps behindSomebody must have moved that finish lineThere are a thousand reasonsWhy I should give upBut I'm stubborn in the things I believeThe river runs and the river hidesOut to the ocean and under the skyI promise you, the answer will comeHold on to patience and watch for the sign'cause maybe there's another planOne I still can't seeA little surprise, like your love in my lifeFunny how time changes how we seeThere are a thousand reasonsWhy I should give upBut I'm stubborn in the things I believe
The river runs and the river hidesOut to the ocean and under the skyI promise you, the answer will comeHold on to patience and watch for the signEverything in its timeEverything in its time
patience , trust and hope.
three of the things that are so hard to do when things go haywire.
but something everyone must learn to have.
Labels: Of Worry and Setbacks, Randomness
♥ a flower bloomed
10:28 PM