Thursday, July 16, 2009
I knew it's coming. I chose the path I knew was gonna hurt myself.
What doesnt breaks you makes you stronger.
So I'm just waiting for the day when I can firmly say I'm a stronger girl.
Learn from mistakes. Dont ever fall in that same way again.
Only fools will choose the same path again and again, knowing that she'll get herself hurt.
So i can say, i'm a Fool. A Big one.
At times, i think i'm over it, but sometimes, i feel like i'm crumbling. i told myself before that i dont wanna face another situation like this, so y is it repeating again?
Everything seems so familiar, like i'm watching it all over.
Even the timings seems so the same that i think i can even foretell what is going to take place.
And i want to stop it, but it's not within my control.
i'm tired, so so tired.
jaded.
♥ a flower bloomed
4:36 PM