Sunday, October 11, 2009
i dont know where i belong anymore.
what's there left for me to carry on?
almost everything that was important to me has been taken away.
what can i believe in?
how long more must this misery carry on?
i dont have the strength to move on anymore.
i almost dont have the faith to believe anymore.
i'm really not as strong as what others thinks i am.
i'm crumbling inside, but just appearing strong on the outside.
that's what i have to do, don't i?
be strong on the outside so that others cant see how fragile it is inside?
i don't know how many times i've said "I'm tired."
lost track of the number of times the thought of giving up on everything has crossed my mind.
''Be strong, don't give up.'' everyone says.
but please, spare me, please.
stop the distressing ride that has been going on and on in circles.
because i don't know how long can i keep this up, don't know how long more i can hold on.
Tell me why can't I just reach up and simply touch the sky?
Tell me why can't I spread my arms and fly and fly and fly?
Tell me why can't I say this?
Why can't I do that?
Tell me what do they want from me?
Tell me how to act!!!Labels: Of Confusion and Disappointment, Of Worry and Setbacks
♥ a flower bloomed
11:52 PM