Sunday, November 16, 2008
离开旧爱, 像坐慢车, 看透撤了心就会是晴朗的.
i guess i can understand the meaning of this phrase now. i dunno why, but this song just pop up in my mind e other dae, and i guess i can put myself into the lyrics of the song..
was watching e repeat of
the magicians of love on tv the other dae, and this phrase below said by ming dao's character stood out to me..i guess it applies to how i've been feeling now, so i find the words even more meaningful..
但是被放弃的人不是输家,
在爱情的过程里面,
我们一直站在付出比较多的那一方,
所以受伤, 嫉妒, 开心, 欢笑,
所有爱情的感觉,
我们都比对方多了一倍.
当然, 伤害也会多了一倍.
不过这些现在对方都感受不到了,
全部都留给我们承受.
不过也正因为我们比别人多了一份爱,
才有力量在伤痛中重新站起来.
你可以选择停在原点自怨自艾,
任用他对你予取予求,
夺走你努力争取的一切,
或者你会抬起头勇敢面对,
让大家看到你可以重新站起来.
而且比以前更耀眼坚强.
i finally found the time sit down to keep my tings todae.
after a few weeks of avoiding the pain of looking at them,
i got a box, gathered all of our tings, and started packing.
there isnt alot of tings to be kept, but the memories contained are countless.
as i began putting them into the box slowly one by one,
half tearing and half smiling,
i allowed my mind to play through those happy times once more.
all the joy, the times that belonged to us and only us..
i guess i nvr thought that there will be the day that i will haf to make myself forget all these.
because remembering them only makes it harder for me.
finally, its time to close the box.
and to lock up all the memories in the locket of my heart.
I saw an old friend of ours today
She asked about you
I didn't quite know what to say
Heard you've been making your rounds 'round here
While I've been trying to make tears disappear
Now I'm almost over you
I've almost shook these blues
So when you come back around after painting the town
You'll see I'm almost over you
You're such a sly one with your cold Cold heart
Maybe leaving' came easy
But it tore me apart
Time heals all wounds they say and I should know
Cause it seems like forever
But I'm letting' you go
Now I'm almost over you
I've almost shook these blues
So when you come back around after painting the town
You'll see I'm almost over you
I can forgive you and soon
I'll forget all my shattered dreams
Although you left me with nothing to show
Full of misery
Now I'm almost over you
I've almost shook these blues
So when you come back around after painting the town
You'll see I'm almost over you
Labels: Little Notes and Thoughts, Me Myself and I
♥ a flower bloomed
11:42 PM